Awards for Innovative Teaching
May 20th, 2014
Congratulations to the recipients of the Teaching and Learning Center 2014 Teaching Innovation Awards.
- T.H.M. Gellar-Goad, teacher/scholar/post-doc fellow in classical languages
- Lynn S. Neal, associate professor of religion
- D. Stokes Piercy, assistant teaching professor in communication
- Jeremy Rouse, assistant professor of mathematics
- Ron Von Burg, assistant professor of communication
Jennifer Collins, associate provost for academic initiatives and law professor, presented the awards at an April 30 luncheon held in the recipients’ honor.
This award recognizes the effort put forth by faculty who have redesigned their courses or introduced new courses, using new methods or innovative approaches to applying the research on learning to the practice of teaching.