Forms and Documents1

International Travel Forms

All individuals traveling internationally on institutional funds must submit forms to the Center for International Studies. This includes individuals who study or work on the Reynolda Campus and who travel for international conferences, international research trips, international study tours, international trips funded through grants, etc. It also includes any faculty or staff members who voluntarily accompany students receiving WFU funding for service trips. The CIS strongly encourages faculty, staff and students to submit all required forms one month before their international travel. The forms are available online, at, in the International Travel Forms section.