The Office of the Provost is Wake Forest’s chief academic office. The mission of the Office of the Provost is to provide vision, leadership, and support for the advancement of academic excellence and innovation by faculty, staff and students across all schools and programs.
Michele Gillespie is Wake Forest’s eighth provost. An award winning teacher-scholar, she writes about the history of gender, class and political economy in the American South. Gillespie oversees all academic programs and initiatives across six schools: Business, College, Divinity, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, Law, and Professional Studies and the Z. Smith Reynolds Library. Additionally, the Provost’s Office is a close collaborator with the School of Medicine and Graduate School of Arts & Biomedical Sciences.
- Ombuds Office
- Campus Life
- Center for Learning, Access, and Student Success
- Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Global Wake Forest
- Faculty Senate
- Institutional Research
- Program for Leadership and Character
- University Registrar
- Wake the Arts
- Wake Downtown
- University Policy Library
Message From the Provost
Provost Gillespie delivered her first University address as Provost on March 23, 2023.
- See the August 2023 list of employees who joined or left the University. We look forward to working […]
- See the July 2023 list of employees who joined or left the University. We look forward to working […]
- Wake Forest faculty and staff are invited to attend Faculty and Staff Night at Allegacy Stadium on Thursday, […]